Here's how the #20x20Challenge works:
- The name of the game is consistency and accountability! The reason we started this in 2015 was because coming off the summer months can feel gross and sporadic. Completing 20 intense workouts over 31 days (an average of 5/week) is the perfect way to transition into a consistent Fall.
- This is INSTAGRAM Challenge! So yes, you need to sign up for a free account. You will "check in" each day via Instagram, using a photo (can be a sweaty selfie, a quote, shot of the gym, you and a partner, equipment, inspirational meme, whatever). YOU WILL HASHTAG ALL POSTS using "#20x20Challenge" and also the DAY of the challenge it is for you. For example, my description might be "Just finished up a brutal leg workout, I want to kill you, @jillfit! But love a good sweat, I am feeling stronger by the day! #20x20Challenge #Day3" - I will be sending you examples of posts via email after you sign up!
- The workouts are intense! So I am recommending you do them as is, with as much leisure walking and restorative stuff thrown in as you want. Workouts longer than 30 minutes don't count! The goal is quick, hard and results-driven.
- I'll provide the workouts via email. On July 31st, you'll receive the first round of workouts to be done August 1-15th, and then you'll receive the second round on August 15th, all delivered via email. You can do the workouts at home with dumbbells (or at a gym). You'll have the option to follow along via video, audio or PDF.
- You'll have a chance to be featured on JillFit.com and the JillFit Facebook page. I will be choosing my favorite insights and shares on IG for recognition on the JillFit blog and screenshots for Facebook.
- How to win: Everyone who completes the 20 workouts (as verified by their IG shares) will be entered to win prizes, including gear from Onnit, coaching with me and a year-long membership into the Total Training Experience.
- You'll also receive weekly education via email, on nutrition and mindset so you can implement the workouts effectively and stay on track.
- Questions? You can always email me: email@example.com
Hi, I'm Jill!
Hey there, I am so looking forward to having you in the #20x20Challenge this year! Last year over 3000 women registered, and the energy was electric! Results, camaraderie, support, guidance and a ton of good, old-fashioned sweat!
My personal exercise philosophy is short-duration, high-intensity, so all workouts are 20 minutes, and will have you breathless and burning, baby!
After 16 years in the industry, I see that so many women are struggling with consistency and accountability. The #20x20Challenge was born out of the desire to gain momentum after the summer months and do it with an amazing team of gals cheering you on!